BOFA’s DentalPRO Ride On Base dust extraction system effectively removes smaller particulates generated during the CAD/CAM milling of dental implants. The unit is designed for a CAD/CAM milling machine to be securely placed on top of the extraction system, which itself doubles up as a space saving stand.
The unit’s high efficiency two stage filtration process allows technicians to work safe in the knowledge that dust particles are being effectively removed, to maintain a clean working environment. The bag filter has a large 18 litre capacity and the HEPA filter has an efficiency of 99.997% down to 0.3 microns.
The high vacuum pump is brushless and designed for continuous running, which can run for in excess of 30,000 hours before requiring servicing. An added optional extra is an onboard compressor providing the miller with clean oil-free air for all compressed air requirement.
- Sit on unit – providing a space saving stand
- Digital speed control – For variable airflow rates
- Auto sensing voltage (90-257v) for global use
- High vacuum pump for effective capture from source
- Brushless motor (can exceed 30,000hrs use before servicing)
- Filters with long life and low replacement cost
- High efficiency 5 layer large capacity easy change filter
- HEPA filtration
- Filter full indicator
- Quiet in Operation
- Remote stop / start interface
- On-board Compressor for clean, oil-free air
Details DentalPRO Base
|Größe||607 x 670 x 764 mm|
285 m³/Std. / 9,6 kPa
115 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz
HEPA Filter, Pre Filter